PLEASE HELP US!!!!!! REBLOG THIS!!!!
For those wondering what is going on, a friend of mine who is studying abroad in Brazil at the moment shared this video.
this is a very informative video, thank you!
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
As far as my research on this shows, only fetuses with penises do this and it’s not really masturbation, as there’s no evidence that the fetus even achieves an erection, let alone achieves orgasm. It’s more likely simply a tactile reflex, same with the face touching and thumb sucking that fetuses have been known to exhibit.
This congressman’s argument is actually that the sexual pleasure of fetuses who he considers male is more important than the bodily autonomy of pregnant individuals, who are often very female
This would be surprising… if it were the first time male pleasure was prioritized over women’s rights.
Missing the vegan a lot
We talk and he calls me little one and I still melt
I’m also wondering why on earth do all the guys I’m interested in have these time limits….
Suppose a man makes unwanted social advances to a woman in, let’s say, a restaurant or theatre, and she eventually has to tell him loudly or angrily to get lost. She is the one who will be perceived as rude, hostile, aggressive, and obnoxious. His verbal aggression and invasiveness are accepted and expected; her rudeness (or mere curtness) in getting rid of him is noticed and condemned. One of our great myths is that a “real lady” can and should handle any difficulty, defuse any assault, without ever raising her voice or losing her manners. Female rudeness or violence in resistance to male aggression has often been taken to prove that the woman was not a lady in the first place, and therefore deserved no respect from the aggressor or sympathy from others.
Reverse gender stereotypes at the gym
Aaahhhh get on my dash you amusing thing you.
I kinda love it
this is actually great from an acting perspective.
the actors actually played the opposite gender instead of just relying on stereotypes (ironically enough) to portray that they were, in fact, the opposite gender. Usually if you tell a guy to act like a girl, he begins playing by the homosexual stereotype (faking a lisp, popping the hip, etc.) and while it accentuates femininity, it’s really uncomfortable and forced, making it just seem like he’s playing a stereotype instead of the actual gender. And girls will do this too; being told to play a male and instead just deepening the voice and say “dude” and “bro” a lot (although these are more common among modern practices).
The males played up femininity without coming off as a forced stereotype and the females played up masculinity and machismo without forcing their performance.
also the video is funny and I kind of forgot the point I was making.
DONT BE A LITTLE PENIS
That was great
I’m going to make a store called “Build-a-Bra” where girls can go and make bras that are for them if they have different shaped boobs. And really big boobs. And really small boobs. And bras for boys that they can stuff if they want them. And really any kind of boobs. And you’ll choose the size of each cup and then you can choose the color and pattern and shape. And it’ll be really cheap. But lace and diamonds will cost a little extra
my 12 year old “niece” Lila on her business idea.
I love that little girl.
I wanna go
LACE AND DIAMONDS WILL COST A LITTLE EXTRA!
What do you think I could get if I sold all my manga?
All are in great condition.